Boarding is available for both cats and dogs. Please keep in mind that space is limited, and that we book up for major holidays and summer well in advance. As soon as you have your vacation plans, call us to book a reservation for your pet. If we are already booked for a holiday, ask to be placed on a waiting list - frequently plans change, and we may be able to get your pets in!
Ammenities for dogs include:
You may bring your own food, treats, beds, etc. We cannot launder large dog beds, but if yours becomes soiled, we'll make your pet comfortable with one of ours. We love to give treats and toys, but do have some restrictions - no real bones that could splinter, or flimsy rubber squeak toys, that may be ingested. Otherwise, we encourage you to bring things to make your pet's stay enjoyable.
- Heated/air conditioned indoor kennels
- Double runs available - 1 to 3 dogs (depending on size) from same family may share room.
- Premium Eukanuba menu
- Beds provided-laundered daily
- 2 walks a day
- Medications (pills, ear/ eye meds etc) can be administered at no additional charge. More intensive medical care, such as diabetic injections, wound care, etc, will have additional charges.
- Baths are available (priced according to size & coat)
Ammenities for cats include:
- Heated/air conditioned quarters -separate from dogs.
- Beds laundered daily
- New litter pan after every use
- Premium Iams menu
Your pet must either be currently under the medical supervision of GVAH, or will need to be examined by a staff veterinarian prior to boarding. If your pet is a patient elsewhere, we will also need copies of all medical records pertaining to your pet's current health problems.
At minimum, an annual exam will be required for acceptance for medical boarding. All medical boarding is subject to the discretion of the attending veterinarian.
Is at the discretion of the attending veterinarian. MUST be a patient of GVAH.